Email tech support

Brian Brownlow

I sent the following question to both support@accordancebible.com and support@oaksoft.com last Tuesday (7/3). It has been nearly a week and no reply. Is this forum the place for such questions or is the email support still functioning?

Love Accordance just having a hard time getting a question answered.

Hi

I am taking a Hebrew class at Asbury Theological Seminary and we are required to learn about 250 vocabulary words. Some of my fellow students have a flashcard feature in BibleWorks that allows them to gather the words that the prof has assigned and then use the program to practice like an "electronic flashcard." Can I do this in Accordance?

Thanks!

Brian,

These forums are very active, and you will get quick replies to your questions here. Email support is nearly always instant too, so they may have folks traveling or something right now.

I would start out looking at these three topic discussion, and then ask further questions you have:

Flashcord - Greek Vocabulary

Exhaustive Listing of Flashcard Applications

Vocabulary Tool

Brian,

These forums are very active, and you will get quick replies to your questions here. Email support is nearly always instant too, so they may have folks traveling or something right now.

I would start out looking at these three topic discussion, and then ask further questions you have:

Joe,

I just found this forum and it looks like the place to go for information. Thanks so much for your help.

Blessings

Joe is correct that I am traveling, on my way to the IOSOT and ISBL meetings in Europe. I do not normally handle email to Support, though, but last week was pretty crazy around OakTree and I think it just got missed. I do apologize on behalf of our staff.

Flash cards that you can create and set up are still on the "to do" list for Accordance, we just haven't got to them yet. Joe has pointed you in the right direction.

Archived